- Location : Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
- Timings : Its open daily except Monday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
This museum is within the Gujri Mahal, Gwalior and was build in the 15th Century by Mansingh for his favourite queen, Mrignayani the palace is now in a deteriorated condition. There is a large collection of Hindu and Jain sculptures and copies of Bagh caves frescoes.
Maharaja Jiwaji Rao Scindia Museum
- Location : Madhya Pradesh
- Timings : Its open daily except Monday from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Situated in the Jai Vilas Palace, the Scindia Museum established in 1964, is controlled by a private trust. On view are a variety of objects ranging from sculpture, bronzes, weapons, miniature paintings, manuscripts and coins. Also displayed are Persian carpets, cutglass and crystal ornaments, Chinese, Japanese and European art and bric-a-brac, Malabar and Madurai woodwork, a mechanical silver train which was used as drinks trolley and the gold painted Durbar Hall.
- Location : Jhansi, Madhya Pradesh
- Timings : Its open daily except Monday and every second Saturday from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
This museum is located near Jhansi and houses four galleries house an interesting collection of prehistoric tools: terracottas dating from the 4th Century BC. and sculptures, costumes and weapons of the Chandela dynasty.